Menu Close

 Parking Permits

Parking Permits


The Northwest Forest Pass is a per vehicle permit required at a majority of designated campsites, picnic areas and trailheads. It is not a hiking or camping fee, nor does it substitute for a concessionaires’ fee. There are two types of passes, annual and daily. Passes may be purchased at Cooper Spur Mountain Resort. 

For current information on regional “FREE DAYS” call 1-800-270-7504.

Click for more information